Please call or write for reservations or
Check out our new guest guide!
Our hand crafted cabins are the perfect way to enjoy the camping experience while enjoying the comforts of home. Situated amidst the pines are 16 cabins ready to welcome your family where you can create memories for generations to come. Roast s'mores in the fireplace, swim in the heated pool, enjoy Acadia National Park and then sleep in your private cabin equipped with your own bathroom.
14 cabins: 16 x 16 with 16 x 6 foot covered porch.
2 handicap accesible cabins: 18 x 18 with 18 x 6 foot covered porch.
13 pet friendly cabins ($10.00 per night per pet)- please see our Pet Rules
Each cabin is equipped with:
- 1 queen bed (with mattress)
- 2 twin beds (bunk, with mattresses)
- Bathroom with flush toilet, sink and metered
shower ($.50 for 7 minutes)
- Interior/ exterior lighting
- Interior / exterior electrical outlets
- Exterior water faucet
- Free Wifi
- Heat and AC
- Covered porch
- Fire pit and picnic table
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Broom/dust pan
- Toilet paper, garbage bags
You will need to provide:
- Cooking Supplies/cookware/utensils:
There is no kitchen, grill or refrigeration supplied
- Linens for beds (Sheets, blankets, pillows,
- Chairs for around the fire pit
You may also want to consider the following
- Pet supplies (for Pet Friendly cabins only)
- Small bedside table
We are a Pet Friendly Campground and encourage you to bring the whole family. In order to ensure the safety and
enjoyment for all our guests we ask you to please read and adhere to the following.
- 13 of our cabins are “pet friendly”- For our guests with pet allergies please ask for a Pet Free cabin when making your
- A $10.00 a night fee per pet will be charged (2 pets max.)
- Pets are not to be left in cabins or outside unattended:
We are happy to provide you with the names and numbers of local kennels
- Please clean up after your pet
- Pets must be leashed at ALL times
- Pets are not allowed on mattresses
General Cabin information
- All of our cabins are SMOKE FREE and smoking is NOT allowed at any time inside the unit.
- We ask that no cooking be done inside of the cabin. The covered porch is an excellent place to boil up those lobsters or grill
- No tents to be set up on Cabin sites.
|Cabin Rates and Reservations
(1 Queen & Twin Bunk Bed)
Excludes Mem. Day Wknd
Mem. Day Weekend
- Cabin prices are for 2 adults & 2 children (under 18 years old)- 5 people maximum ($)
- Pets permitted in Pet Friendly cabins only ($)
- No Tents to be set up in Cabin area
- Each Cabin has its own bathroom-sink, flush toilet, shower ($), fire pit with grate and
picnic table provided
- Guests need to provide their own bedding, pillows, towels and toiletries
- All rates are subject to 9% Maine lodging tax
- Must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin. ID will be required at check in
- 2 night minimum for cabin reservations/ 3 night minimum on holiday weekends